Speaking to media after the film’s special premiere at Prasadz Imax theater, Balayya said that Gautamiputra Satakarni’s success has increased his responsibilities as an actor.
Dedicating the movie’s success to every Telugu person across the globe, Balayya thanked his fans and audiences who have made the film a historic hit. The actor further thanked the movie’s director Krish and other unit members for carving out an epic classic like GPSK in just 79 days.
Finally, Balayya also expressed his happiness over fulfilling his father’s wish of acting in a movie based on Gautamiputra Satakarni’s legacy.
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
- Sukumar’s second production venture to be shot abroad
- Interesting speculation on Prabhas’ next
- Director responds to criticism on Shruti’s fashion goof up
- Puri clears the rumors on Balayya film
Articles that might interest you