In a stunning revelation, the makers of Mahesh Babu and Koratala Siva film are planning to rope in former heroine Gracy Singh to play Mahesh’s mother in the film. If this news is to be believed, it is indeed a surprising move by the team. Gracy Singh is popular among Telugu audiences with few memorable roles in films like ‘Santosham’ and the Oscar nominated Aamir Khan starrer ‘Lagaan’.
Tentatively titled ‘Srimanthudu’, the film already boasts an ensemble cast that features Jagapathi Babu, Rajendra Prasad, Nadhiya in pivotal roles while Shruti Haasan pairs up with Mahesh Babu for the first time. Devi Sri Prasad composes music and Mytri Movie Makers is producing this family entertainer. The makers are planning to release the film in May as a summer attraction.
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Nara Rohit lands key role in Teja’s next
- Indian actress to announce Oscar nominations
- Aadhi Pinisetty refutes accident rumors
- Rajini begins dubbing for Kaala