Director Krish, who is known for his superb films like Gamyam. Vedam. Kanche, and now Gautamiputra Satakarni, is getting married on August 7th in Hyderabad and grand arrangements are being made for the same. The talented director is very close to many prominent personalities in the film industry and a big turnout is expected for the wedding.
Director Krish’s team and his friends are looking after the arrangements. The team of Gautamiputra Satakarni have taken a break till the 20th of August and post-production departments are using this gap to work on the footage that has been shot so far. The film is based on the life of the legendary Telugu warrior King Gautamiputra Satakarni.
Krish was engaged to Dr. Ramya in June.
- Path breaking Kannada hit sets a record in Tollywood
- Ram Charan touched with fans’ nobility
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
- Sukumar’s second production venture to be shot abroad
- Interesting speculation on Prabhas’ next
Articles that might interest you