The audio launch of Ram Charan’s ‘Bruce Lee’ will take place tomorrow evening in Hyderabad. Grand arrangements have been made for this event which will be held in ‘Hitex’ grounds. Thousands of fans from the Telugu states are expected to attend the event. Chiranjeevi will grace the event to unveil the audio.
Directed by Sreenu Vaitla, the film has Rakul Preet Singh as the heroine. DVV Danayya is the producer for the film. SS Thaman is the music composer and Manoj Paramahamsa is the cinematographer. The movie is slated to hit the screens on October 16th.
- TV Channel Lands In Soup For Taking A Dig At Suriya
- Ram Charan Heads To Rajahmundry Again
- After 26 years, Yesudas and SPB record a song together
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to go on floors today
- Thaman ready with yet another good album