Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s upcoming high voltage action entertainer, Bengal Tiger, had its audio launched in a grand style last night. Speaking on the occasion, Ravi Teja said that Bengal Tiger will be a hat-trick film for director Sampath Nandi. Ravi Teja also showered praises on the film’s music composer Bheems and said that he will join the top league with Bengal Tiger.
Sampath Nandi said that “Ravi Teja fed him at the right time when he was hungry.” The director also said that the film will surely satisfy all the fans of Ravi Teja. Even the film’s theatrical trailer was unveiled last night and it showcases the vintage Ravi Teja at his energetic best, spreading positive vibes for the film already.
Tamannaah and Raashi Khanna paired up with Ravi Teja in Bengal Tiger. The film’s producer KK Radhamohan will be releasing the film on 5th November.
- Politician Makes Shocking Claims About Rajinikanth!
- Lavanya Refutes Rumours About Her Next Film
- DJ’s day 1 Ceded and Uttarandhra collections
- Young Actress Opens Up About Her Relationship With Star Director
- DJ’s Guntur, Krishna, Nellore, East & West day 1 collections
Articles that might interest you