The audio album and the theatrical trailer of the Tamil version of Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s upcoming action entertainer, Bruce Lee, have been launched this morning in Chennai. All the top league Tamil directors like Gautham Menon, Vishnuvardhan, M Raja, Suresh Krishna etc took part in this star studded event, apart from several other celebrities.
Speaking on the occasion, all the directors heaped praises on Ram Charan and the film’s director Sreenu Vaitla. The event succeeded in raising the expectation levels for Bruce Lee 2, which will be releasing along with its Telugu version, Bruce Lee, on the 16th of this month.
Unfortunately, Ram Charan, who was dubbing till the wee hours, missed his flight and could not attend the audio launch. Apparently, Charan is planning to organize a press meet soon to interact with Tamil media and his fans in Chennai.
- Prabhas19’s pleasant surprise for fans tomorrow
- Sunil’s Ungarala Rambabu gets a release date
- Prabhas played the strongest of emotions in a subtle manner: Rajamouli
- National Award winning Shatamanam Bhavathi celebrates 100 days
- Ravi Teja to romance two heroines in his next
Articles that might interest you