The audio launch of director Mullapudi Vara’s comeback film, Kundanapu Bomma, will take place tonight with several industry biggies gracing the event. The film has young actors Sudhakar, Sudheer Verma and Chandini Chowdary in the main leads, while veteran music composer MM Keeravani is the film’s music composer.
Kundanapu Bomma is a love story set in a village backdrop. The film is being presented by senior director K Raghavendra Rao and the makers have been releasing the film’s posters that feature the designs created by legendary director and artist, Bapu. Incidentally, Mullapudi Vara is Bapu’s son-in-law and the son of Bapu’s close friend and iconic writer, Mullapudi Venkataramana.
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
Articles that might interest you