The audio of Shankar’s much awaited visual feast, ‘I’, was launched in a grand style in Hyderabad last night. The event was graced by several Telugu film celebrities like SS Rajamouli, Trivikram Srinivas, Boyapati Srinu and others. The film’s audio has been composed by Oscar winning musical wizard AR Rahman.
The event witnessed a great camaraderie between the top league Telugu directors and Shankar, where Trivikram, Boyapati Srinu and Rajamouli were all praises for Shankar’s vision and passion for high standard film making since the beginning of his career. In turn, Shankar too reciprocated and showered praises on Rajamouli and even thanked Trivikram and Boyapati Srinu and others for gracing the event.
Mega Super Good Films is releasing the film in Telugu in association with Aascar Ravichandran. ‘I’ is all set to hit the screens on 14th January.
- Pawan vows to fight for AgriGold victims
- Bollywood beauty in talks for Akhil’s next?
- Rajamouli flags off Jagapathi Babu’s next
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
Articles that might interest you