The Nandamuri family and the Nandamuri fans associations are going to celebrate the first birthday of Nandamuri Abhay Ram, son of NTR and Pranathi, in a grand way today. The celebrations will take place in London as NTR could not make it to Hyderabad due to Sukumar’s film. NTR’s wife, mother and a few close relatives and friends, along with Abhay Ram, have already flown down to London with a huge 3.5 kg cake specially ordered in Hyderabad.
Meanwhile, NTR fans too will be celebrating Abhay Ram’s birthday by cutting the cake this evening and also participating in various social causes and charity works across the Telugu states. Nandamuri fans are also trending #HappyBirthdayAbahyRam on social media nationwide. On the occasion of his birthday on 20th May, NTR released the first few glimpses of Abhay Ram, much to the thrill of his fans.
- Kriti Sanon’s sister to enter films
- Rangasthalam’s pre-release event on an auspicious day?
- Kalyan Ram to join hands with talented director?
- Star heroine to remake Vidya Balan’s film
- Poll : Whose performance did you like the most in Awe?