We have already reported that senior film star Manchu Mohan Babu has completed 40 glorious years of his acting career this year. Already, the Manchu family celebrated the actor’s memorable milestone in Tirupati and London.
Now, noted politician and industrialist T Subbarami Reddy has planned a huge event in Vizag on the 17th of September to celebrate Mohan Babu’s 4 decades in films in a grand style. Film and political bigwigs from the entire country will grace this prestigious event.
- Star director to unveil Uyyalawada’s motion poster
- Vijay’s Mersal becomes the first Tamil film to get a Twitter emoji
- Something bigger and better is coming: Akhil
- Rahman to perform live at much-awaited audio launch
- Poll : What did you think of Paisa Vasool’s trailer?
Articles that might interest you