We have already reported that senior film star Manchu Mohan Babu has completed 40 glorious years of his acting career this year. Already, the Manchu family celebrated the actor’s memorable milestone in Tirupati and London.
Now, noted politician and industrialist T Subbarami Reddy has planned a huge event in Vizag on the 17th of September to celebrate Mohan Babu’s 4 decades in films in a grand style. Film and political bigwigs from the entire country will grace this prestigious event.
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
- Popular Tamil hero set for Tollywood comeback
- Keshava’s first week collections
Articles that might interest you