Nandamuri Balakrishna is very close to a personal milestone in his movie career. He is a very few films away from his 100th film and plans are afoot to make it a grand and memorable project. Apparently, Balakrishna and seniors from the film industry are proposing a big budget mythological extravaganza for the occasion and efforts are on to finalize the story and other details. Yalamanchili Saibabu, who produced ‘Sri Rama Rajyam’ with Balakrishna, might be the producer of this movie.
Currently, Balakrishna is busy with ‘Srimannarayana’, which will be his 97th film and his next venture will be ‘Aditya 999’ in the direction of Singeetham Srinivasa Rao. The 100th film might take off in late 2013 and this project will generate a lot of interest for sure.
- “Blockbuster Koduthunnam”: Nag at Hello’s audio launch
- I’m Ready To Deliver A Hit With ‘Hello’ : Akhil Promises His Fans
- Film stars chip in for World Telugu Conference
- Saaho’s team all set for a terrific action sequence in the UAE
- Fresh buzz on 2.0’s teaser and trailer launches