When the makers of Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s upcoming film, Sarrainodu, announced that there won’t be any audio launch event and that the songs will be released directly into the market, Bunny’s fans were disappointed to an extent. However, the makers also said that a pre-release event will be held in Vizag on April 10.
Yesterday, Sarrainodu’s audio album was released to a thumping response from fans. Now, preparations are going on in full swing for the April 10th event, which will take place on the RK Beach Road in Vizag. As per the latest reports, the makers are shelling out a whopping 1 crore to carry out the event on a grand scale.
Boyapati Sreenu is the director of Sarrainodu and Allu Arvind produced it under his Geetha Arts banner. Also starring Rakul Preet and Catherine Tresa, Sarrainodu will hit the screens on April 22.
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell