Megastar Chiranjeevi watched a special preview of his nephew Sai Dharam Tej’s ‘Supreme’ a few hours back. Chiranjeevi watched the movie with Sai Dharam Tej, Dil Raju, director Anil Ravipudi and a few other celebrities.
After the show was over, a visibly happy Chiranjeevi commended Anil Ravipudi for his direction. He then went on to praise Tej for the great maturity he has achieved in acting and for his dances. Chiranjeevi also specially appreciated the team for the ‘Andham Hindolam’ song.
Supreme is gearing up for a big release on May 5th and Dil Raju is presenting the movie on SVC banner.
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
Articles that might interest you