Megastar Chiranjeevi watched a special preview of his nephew Sai Dharam Tej’s ‘Supreme’ a few hours back. Chiranjeevi watched the movie with Sai Dharam Tej, Dil Raju, director Anil Ravipudi and a few other celebrities.
After the show was over, a visibly happy Chiranjeevi commended Anil Ravipudi for his direction. He then went on to praise Tej for the great maturity he has achieved in acting and for his dances. Chiranjeevi also specially appreciated the team for the ‘Andham Hindolam’ song.
Supreme is gearing up for a big release on May 5th and Dil Raju is presenting the movie on SVC banner.
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success
- Allu Arjun teams up with popular sports bar
- Makers of Anushka’s Bhaagamathie confirm the release date