As we have earlier reported that Nagarjuna’s latest flick Greek Veerudu will hit the screens on April 19th, latest update is that the film will now release on April 26. Already, the shooting of the movie is complete and the post production work is almost complete. Audio by S S Thaman is going great guns and a huge buzz has been created for the film. Dasarath will direct Nagarjuna after their super hit film Santosham. Nayanthara is paired opposite Nagarjuna and Shiva Parasad Reddy produces this film on Kamakshi movies.
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
- Charan fighting it out in Rajahmundry
- Telugu villain set for Malayalam debut opposite Megastar
Articles that might interest you