As we have earlier reported that Nagarjuna’s latest flick Greek Veerudu will hit the screens on April 19th, latest update is that the film will now release on April 26. Already, the shooting of the movie is complete and the post production work is almost complete. Audio by S S Thaman is going great guns and a huge buzz has been created for the film. Dasarath will direct Nagarjuna after their super hit film Santosham. Nayanthara is paired opposite Nagarjuna and Shiva Parasad Reddy produces this film on Kamakshi movies.
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
Articles that might interest you