‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Greeku Veerudu’ is doing steady business at multiplexes, overseas locations and in A centers. The family drama is being welcomed by families and middle aged people. With no violence or sleaze, the film has found a sizeable niche. However, the movie is not too popular among youngsters and students.
Dasaradh is the director and writer of this movie. Nayanatara was seen as the heroine opposite Nagarjuna and veteran actor K.Vishwanadh was seen as Nagarjuna’s grandfather. Music has been composed by Thaman.
‘Greeku Veerudu’ has been produced by Siva Prasad Reddy on Kamakshi Movies banner.
- Tamil actor not interested in Rajini’s political entry
- Nagarjuna condemns Chalapati Rao’s comments
- Rakul hails Mahesh Babu’s behaviour
- Popular heroine earns an MBA degree in the US
- Mahesh’s BAN’s shooting updates
Articles that might interest you