Nagarjuna’s upcoming film Greeku Veerudu is in the final stages of shooting. Dasarath is directing the film and D Siva Prasad Reddy is producing it under Kamakshi Movies banner. The final schedule of the film began in the third week of January and D Siva Prasad Reddy has revealed that except for a song, the rest of the film’s shooting will be wrapped up by February 14. The final song of the film will be shot from February 22 onwards in a huge set which will be built a studio in Hyderabad. Nagarjuna and Nayanthara are playing the lead roles in this romantic entertainer. Meera Chopra is playing an important role. S S Thaman is scoring the music and Anil Bhandari is the cinematographer. The film’s audio is going to be launched in March.
- Poll : How much will Spyder collect on day 1?
- Interview : Murugadoss – You will see a new Mahesh in Spyder
- Ram’s next ready for a grand release
- Big names behind Mahanubhavudu’s distribution
- Stage set for Spyder’s massive release
Articles that might interest you