Nagarjuna’s upcoming film Greeku Veerudu is in the final stages of shooting. Dasarath is directing the film and D Siva Prasad Reddy is producing it under Kamakshi Movies banner. The final schedule of the film began in the third week of January and D Siva Prasad Reddy has revealed that except for a song, the rest of the film’s shooting will be wrapped up by February 14. The final song of the film will be shot from February 22 onwards in a huge set which will be built a studio in Hyderabad. Nagarjuna and Nayanthara are playing the lead roles in this romantic entertainer. Meera Chopra is playing an important role. S S Thaman is scoring the music and Anil Bhandari is the cinematographer. The film’s audio is going to be launched in March.
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- Pawan Kalyan Responds To Controversies Surrounding Him
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments
- Tollywood Comes Together To Wish BAN Team
- Date locked for Baahubali 2’s Chinese release