Young Mega hero Varun Tej may only be a 3-film old in Telugu film industry, but he has acquired a decent fan base thanks to his script selection and career planning. For a handsome man with good looks and decent acting skills, it would be a surprise to hear that Varun never wanted to be an actor and dreamed of becoming a director instead.
In his latest interview to a leading English news daily, Varun Tej revealed that it was his uncle Megastar Chiranjeevi who encouraged him to become an actor, while Chiru was clicking Varun’s photographs in his teenage.
Chiru was apparently impressed with Varun’s photogenic face and suggested him to try out acting. Varun followed Chiru’s advice religiously and the rest, as they say, is history.
- Bunny Ropes In A Tutor For DJ
- Stage is all set for Baahubali extravaganza
- RGV spews venom on Pawan Kalyan yet again
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
Articles that might interest you