The gummadikaya has been broken for Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Legend’. This is a well known tradition in the Telugu Film Industry and it signifies the formal completion of a film’s shoot. With this, the film is now firmly on track for a release on the 21st of this month.
Post-production work is almost over and the film’s censor certification might take place on the 21st of this month. As of now, the movie is slated for a release on the 28th of this month. Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan are the heroines in this movie.
Boyapati Sreenu is the director of this movie and Devi Sri Prasad has scored the music.
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
- Katamarayudu opens to huge numbers in Nizam
- Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa completes censor
- Yesteryear star heroines end their decade-old war
- Ravi Teja in a Tamil remake?
Articles that might interest you