The gummadikaya has been broken for Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Legend’. This is a well known tradition in the Telugu Film Industry and it signifies the formal completion of a film’s shoot. With this, the film is now firmly on track for a release on the 21st of this month.
Post-production work is almost over and the film’s censor certification might take place on the 21st of this month. As of now, the movie is slated for a release on the 28th of this month. Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan are the heroines in this movie.
Boyapati Sreenu is the director of this movie and Devi Sri Prasad has scored the music.
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Taapsee Goes On A Vacation To Spain
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s latest day 1 US collections
- Fans await Ravi Teja’s mass treat in Nela Ticket’s teaser
- Mystery behind Akhil-RGV film