In the Telugu Film Industry, a gummadikaya (pumpkin) is broken to signal the formal completion of a film’s shoot. The production unit of Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Baadshah’ will break the gummadikaya on March 15th, signalling the formal completion of the movie’s shooting. Shooting of the last song is currently underway.
Post production activities are going on at full speed and the movie’s audio launch will take place at Ramanaidu Studios in Nanakramguda on March 17th. Thaman has composed the music. Kajal Aggarwal will be seen as the heroine in the movie and Sreenu Vaitla is the director.
Bandla Ganesh is producing this movie on Parameshwara Arts banner
- Megastar Inspired Ram Charan’s Look In Rangasthalam
- Akhil Thanks His Fans In US
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School
- Solid deal for Hello’s satellite rights