Our regular readers will be quite familiar with the Tollywood tradition of breaking a Gummadikaya (pumpkin) on the last day of a movie’s shoot, after all proceedings are fully complete. The gummadikaya for Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ was broken yesterday evening and all the shooting activities have been wrapped up.
The movie is now in post production phase and the film is gearing up for a release on October 18th. Puri Jagan is the director of the film and he has teamed up with Pawan Kalyan after more than a decade. The audio will be released directly into the market tomorrow and music has been scored by Mani Sharma.
Danayya DVV is the producer of the film and he is expecting record openings on the 18th.
- Dhanush Surprises Rajinikanth’s Fans With A Special Gift
- Akhil Reveals The Best Advice He Got From Nagarjuna
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu
- No truth in Nivin Pauly’s role in star hero’s next
- Virat-Anushka tie the knot in Italy