Talented director Gunasekhar, who gave us super hits like Okkadu, Arjun and Choodalani Undi is pretty determined to get back to his best with his latest flick Rudrama Devi. This film has completed its shoot and is busy in its post production formalities. According to the latest update, extensive 3D works are now being done for this project. Rudrama Devi is the first ever historic Indian film to be made in 3D.
Initially, the makers planned to release the film during this year end, but as post production works are taking more time, they have decided to move ahead to February 2015. Some big names like Allu Arjun and Rana Daggubati are also involved in this project which has music by Ilayaraja.
- Bollywood producer hails Baahubali 2
- Arjun’s 150th film gets a Telugu title
- All you want to know about Prabhas’s return to India
- Poll : Which heroine should replace Shruthi Haasan in Sangamithra?
- Shruthi Haasan out of Sangamitra
Articles that might interest you