Gunasekhar’s upcoming film Rudhramadevi is currently underway in Hyderabad. Last month, a seven walled fort set was constructed for the set and some crucial scenes are being shot on the lead cast in this schedule. Although shooting the film in 3D is turning out to be quite difficult, Gunasekhar is said to be quite happy with the output.
Anushka and Rana are playing the lead roles in the film and in this schedule, some scenes were shot in several other actors including Krishnam Raju, Prakash Raj, Suman, Nithya Menen, Catherine Tresa and Hamsanandini. Rana Daggubati, who got a short break from Baahubali’s shoot, joined the shoot of Rudhramadevi for a day. It’s one of the biggest productions ever in Telugu cinema and Gunasekhar is leaving no stone unturned to get the best output possible.
Ilayaraja is scoring the music and Ajay Vincent is the cinematographer. Thota Tharani is the art director and Gunasekhar is producing the film under Gunaa Teamworks banner.
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
Articles that might interest you