Revealing a few details about the movie, Gunasekhar told a popular Telugu news daily that he will be collaborating with a leading production house to produce the movie jointly. The director went on to say that a leading star will essay Hiranyakashipa’s role and that he will reveal the hero’s name and other details about the movie next month.
Talking about Prathaparudrudu, an extension to his previous magnum opus Rudhramadevi, Gunasekhar said that he will start working on the movie only in 2018, indirectly hinting that Hiranyakashipa will be going on floors first.
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date