Gunasekhar is back to doing what’s known for – building lavish sets. For his upcoming 3D historical film Rudrama Devi, buzz is that, a huge arena set is being built. The last time an arena set was erected was for S S Rajamouli’s Magadheera. Since Rudrama Devi is set in the 14th Century, there’s enough scope for showcasing grandeur on screen and this arena set is just the beginning of a lot more things to come. Anushka is playing the title role as Rudrama Devi and Rana has been roped in to play Chalukyan prince Veerabhadrudu. Thota Tharani is the art director and Ilayaraja is composing the music. The film’s 3D test shooting was held in Germany earlier this year and several German technicians are going to work on this film. Rudrama Devi will go on floors shortly.
- Rajamouli behind Juvva’s title change
- Star hero croons a song for Maestro Ilayaraja
- Rajaratham’s hero Nirup Bhandari is a big prankster
- Prabhudeva Opens Up About His Acting Career
- Press Note : Awe New Locations in US from 22nd Feb