Gunasekhar is back to doing what’s known for – building lavish sets. For his upcoming 3D historical film Rudrama Devi, buzz is that, a huge arena set is being built. The last time an arena set was erected was for S S Rajamouli’s Magadheera. Since Rudrama Devi is set in the 14th Century, there’s enough scope for showcasing grandeur on screen and this arena set is just the beginning of a lot more things to come. Anushka is playing the title role as Rudrama Devi and Rana has been roped in to play Chalukyan prince Veerabhadrudu. Thota Tharani is the art director and Ilayaraja is composing the music. The film’s 3D test shooting was held in Germany earlier this year and several German technicians are going to work on this film. Rudrama Devi will go on floors shortly.
- Whopping deal for Raja The Great’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights
- Puri zeroes in on a Kannada starlet for son’s comeback film
- Poll : Who do you think will win Bigg Boss season1?
- Chiru, Rajinikanth are the real superstars : Mahesh Babu
- NTR was never unsure about JLK’s climax: Bobby
Articles that might interest you