After receiving applause from all quarters for his last release, Anushka’s Rudhramadevi, Gunasekhar is currently busy with the pre-production work for the film’s sequel, Prataparudrudu. Recently, there were several reports that Young Rebel Star Prabhas will be playing the titular role of Prataparudrudu.
However, Gunasekhar took to his Twitter page last night and tweeted, “We request our media friends to not speculate about the casting of the film ‘Prataparudrudu’ until we officially announce.Tq for the support”.
The director also requested fans not to believe in the media reports about the film’s cast until an official announcement is made.
— Gunasekhar (@Gunasekhar1) February 28, 2016
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
Articles that might interest you