After receiving applause from all quarters for his last release, Anushka’s Rudhramadevi, Gunasekhar is currently busy with the pre-production work for the film’s sequel, Prataparudrudu. Recently, there were several reports that Young Rebel Star Prabhas will be playing the titular role of Prataparudrudu.
However, Gunasekhar took to his Twitter page last night and tweeted, “We request our media friends to not speculate about the casting of the film ‘Prataparudrudu’ until we officially announce.Tq for the support”.
The director also requested fans not to believe in the media reports about the film’s cast until an official announcement is made.
— Gunasekhar (@Gunasekhar1) February 28, 2016
- NTR28 to have a village backdrop
- Bekkam Venu Gopal’s next gets a title
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s film launched
- Poll : Who among these should direct NTR biopic?
- Star heroine opts for a simple wedding