Few days back, we had reported that the much awaited flick Rudhramadevi’s post-production works are progressing at a brisk pace. As per the latest updates, the film’s director Gunasekhar recently flew down to London to rope in top-end Hollywood technicians for the re-recording works.
According to reports, Gunasekhar has spent a whopping 2 Crores for re-recording works. Gunasekhar is leaving no stone unturned to make the film a technical wonder in the history of Indian cinema.
This flick features a star-studded cast like Anushka, Allu Arjun, Rana, Nitya Menon in lead roles. This movie was produced under the Guna Team Works banner and Music maestro Illayaraja has scored tunes for this flick.
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends