Following the release of his ambitious historic biopic, Rudhramadevi, director Gunasekhar announced Pratapa Rudrudu, a sequel to Rudhramadevi, as his next project. However, the director postponed the project as it required a great amount of research.
Today, Gunasekhar visited Tirupathi along with his family and interacted with the media. The director revealed that he is kick-starting the pre-production work for his next film soon and that he’s working on Bhakta Prahlada’s story.
In the past, there were reports that Gunasekhar’s next has been titled Hiranyakasipa. However, the director didn’t reveal the film’s title in his media interaction today.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks