As we have earlier reported that creative director Gunasekhar is giving finishing touches to his historical dream project Rudramma Devi, latest news doing the film circles is the director is planning to shoot in 3D. If this happens this would be the first Indian historical movie to be shot in 3D. Gunasekhar is almost ready with his script and will most probably start rolling in 2013. Anushka is zeroed in for doing the title role, and a host of other senior technicians are set to work for this film. With the technical genius of Gunasekhar and his lavish film making, Rudramma Devi is all set to be one hell of a magnum opus in Tollywood.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch