The trailer of the long delayed comedy entertainer, Guntur Talkies, has been launched by Nandamuri Balakrishna last night. Directed by Praveen Sattaru, who earlier made the national award winning Chandamama Kathalu, this quirky drama is full of whacky humor and promises to be a different offing compared to the rest of the films.
Guntur Talkies is a comedy of errors and explores the story of two smalltime thieves Hari and Giri, played by Naresh and newcomer Sidhu, who run into problems with a dreaded local don Jackie, played by Mahesh Manjrekar.
Jabardasth Rashmi and Shradda Das are seen in twisted roles and spice up the proceedings.
- Maruthi sets the bar high with Mahanubhavudu’s trailer
- Poll : What did you think of Mahanubhavudu’s trailer?
- 1000 junior artists and 400 dancers just for a song
- Celebrity couple to enter restaurant business
- Massive advance bookings for JLK
Articles that might interest you