Talented actor Aadhi Pinisetty’s next film will go on floors from December 27. The first schedule will last only until December 30 and the unit will then head to Vizag for a major schedule. Delhi beauty Taapsee will play one of the female leads in the movie.
As per the latest reports, Guru actress Ritika Singh has been roped in for the other leading lady’s role in the movie. Apparently, Ritika will once again be seen in a performance oriented role.
This as-yet-untitled movie will be directed by Hari, while popular writer Kona Venkat’s Kona Film Corporation and MVV Cinemas will jointly bankroll it. The makers are also planning to make the film in Hindi.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock