Talented actor Aadhi Pinisetty’s next film will go on floors from December 27. The first schedule will last only until December 30 and the unit will then head to Vizag for a major schedule. Delhi beauty Taapsee will play one of the female leads in the movie.
As per the latest reports, Guru actress Ritika Singh has been roped in for the other leading lady’s role in the movie. Apparently, Ritika will once again be seen in a performance oriented role.
This as-yet-untitled movie will be directed by Hari, while popular writer Kona Venkat’s Kona Film Corporation and MVV Cinemas will jointly bankroll it. The makers are also planning to make the film in Hindi.
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Get ready to listen to Mahesh Babu’s first oath on Jan 26
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- Sai Pallavi, Naga Shaurya’s Kanam gets a new release date