The film saw some very good occupancy in both the multiplexes and single screens in all the parts of Telugu states. As the mouth talk of the film is very strong, the openings for the film will be pretty good predict trade pundits.
With the weekend setting in, the film is said to go even stronger in the next two days. We also need to see how the other releases Dora and Rogue perform at the box office.
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Success Meet Postponed
- Nagarjuna to unveil the trailer of Lakshmi’s Wife of Ram
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic