The film saw some very good occupancy in both the multiplexes and single screens in all the parts of Telugu states. As the mouth talk of the film is very strong, the openings for the film will be pretty good predict trade pundits.
With the weekend setting in, the film is said to go even stronger in the next two days. We also need to see how the other releases Dora and Rogue perform at the box office.
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth
- Title Of Sudheer-Indraganti’s Next To Be Revealed Soon