The film saw some very good occupancy in both the multiplexes and single screens in all the parts of Telugu states. As the mouth talk of the film is very strong, the openings for the film will be pretty good predict trade pundits.
With the weekend setting in, the film is said to go even stronger in the next two days. We also need to see how the other releases Dora and Rogue perform at the box office.
- “Blockbuster Koduthunnam”: Nag at Hello’s audio launch
- I’m Ready To Deliver A Hit With ‘Hello’ : Akhil Promises His Fans
- Film stars chip in for World Telugu Conference
- Saaho’s team all set for a terrific action sequence in the UAE
- Fresh buzz on 2.0’s teaser and trailer launches