Sudha Kongara, who directed the original, is handling the direction of this remake as well and shooting kicked off in Visakhapatnam a few days ago. The first schedule will be wrapped up this weekend and the unit will be shifting to Ooty for the next schedule.
The film is going to be wrapped up by early November. YNot Studios is the production house behind the movie and Rithika Singh is reprising her role from the original movie.
- NTR takes a break from his next
- Poll : Which part of Baahubali did you like the most?
- Baahubali leaves Hyderabadi’s in a scoop
- Prabhas’s sacrifice paying rich dividends
- Sarkaar 3’s special premiere in Australia
Articles that might interest you