NTR has been promoting his upcoming action entertainer, Jai Lava Kusa, since yesterday. The film is releasing on September 21 amid humongous expectations. In his exclusive interviews to the electronic media today, Tarak revealed several interesting facts about his Jai character.
The Young Tiger said while playing Lava and Kusa wasn’t too tough, it was his Jai character that challenged him the most. Tarak said he had strived quite hard to bring perfection in his dialogue delivery with stuttering as Jai’s character comes out through his dialogue.
NTR further said he had a tough time coming out of Jai’s hangover. He said that he once involuntarily started uttering Jai’s dialogues during sleep and was even about to jump off a window, only to be stopped in the nick of time by his petrified wife Pranathi.
- Whopping deal for Raja The Great’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights
- Puri zeroes in on a Kannada starlet for son’s comeback film
- Poll : Who do you think will win Bigg Boss season1?
- Chiru, Rajinikanth are the real superstars : Mahesh Babu
- NTR was never unsure about JLK’s climax: Bobby
Articles that might interest you