Shruti Haasan is on a high these days as her latest release, Gabbar Singh, is all set to become a massive blockbuster. The actress was seen as a simple village girl in the movie and she says that she had a lot of fun with the character. “For the first time in my career, I tried out mass dance steps and ultra traditional costumes. I had fun doing both and I am glad the movie has succeeded”, she says.
Shruti’s career will now be closely watched to see whether she makes the most out of this gain. She has a film with Nitin lined up and she has been approached for a couple of big Telugu projects that are in the pipeline.
- Karthi Goes Gaga Over ‘Aruvi’
- Producer Criticises Prakash Raj For His Remarks On Modi
- Varun Tej’s New Look Is A Hit
- Bollywood superstar to kick-start Mahabharata ahead of Rajamouli?
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release