Shruti Haasan is on a high these days as her latest release, Gabbar Singh, is all set to become a massive blockbuster. The actress was seen as a simple village girl in the movie and she says that she had a lot of fun with the character. “For the first time in my career, I tried out mass dance steps and ultra traditional costumes. I had fun doing both and I am glad the movie has succeeded”, she says.
Shruti’s career will now be closely watched to see whether she makes the most out of this gain. She has a film with Nitin lined up and she has been approached for a couple of big Telugu projects that are in the pipeline.
- Tanya Hope Signs Her Next In Telugu
- 100 screens added for mass entertainer
- Upcoming sensation hikes her remuneration
- Fidaa’s latest Krishna region collections
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
Articles that might interest you