With the film turning out to be be a decent hit, the craze to grab the satellite rights of Kittu Unnadu Jagratha has been tremendous. Amid a stiff competition, it was the popular Telugu entertainment channel Gemini TV that snatched away KUJ’s satellite rights.
According to our sources, officials at Gemini TV have shelled out a cool 3 crore pay cheque to the makers of Kittu Unnadu Jagratha and sealed the satellite rights deal.
This leaves the film’s producer Anil Sunkara laughing all the way to the bank even as the film is turning out to be a huge money spinner at the box-office. Vamsi Krishna has directed this Raj Tarun and Anu Emmanuel-starrer.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon