Tamil star Vijay Antony’s latest movie, Anna Durai, is releasing in Telugu as Indrasena. Both the versions are hitting the screens on November 30. Expectations on this movie are pretty high as Vijay Antony’s Bichagadu was a huge blockbuster in the twin Telugu states.
As per sources, Indrasena’s AP and Telangana’s theatrical rights have been sold for a cool Rs. 2.50 crore. Neelam Krishna Reddy of NKR Films has bagged the film’s Telugu rights amid tough competition.
Indrasena is an action family drama directed by G Srinivasan and produced by Fatima Vijay Antony and Raadhika Sarathkumar jointly. The film also stars Diana Champika, Mahima and Jewel Mary in prominent roles.
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon
- No six-pack from Nara Rohit in Balakrishnudu