Nandamuri Balakrishna’s most eagerly awaited film, Dictator, is all set to release on January 14th as a Sankranthi treat for fans. The film is in the last leg of its post-production phase and it will undergo the censor scrutiny very soon.
Being Balayya’s prestigious 99th film, expectations are quite high on Dictator and the film has already registered a thumping pre-release business. Now, according to the latest update, a popular entertainment channel approached Dictator’s makers with a whopping 6 crore offer to grab the film’s satellite rights. However, the makers have decided to wait for a better deal, witnessing the increasing craze for the film.
Produced and directed by Sriwass, Dictator also features Anjali and Sonal Chauhan playing the female leads.
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls