Gunasekhar’s ambitious historic 3D epic drama, Rudhramadevi, is gearing up for a grand release worldwide on September 4th. The film’s post production work has been wrapped up and the team is currently busy promoting the film.
As per the latest update, the Overseas rights of this film were bagged for a whopping 4 Crore rupees by a leading distribution company. We had already reported that the Tamil rights were sold for a record price of 9 Crores. These numbers surely reflect the craze for this much awaited magnum opus.
The film boasts an ensemble cast comprising Anushka, Rana, Allu Arjun, Nitya Menen, Prakash Raj, Krishnam Raju and others in crucial roles. Music maestro Illayaraja has composed the tunes and Gunaa Team Works banner is the production house behind this high budget extravaganza.
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
Articles that might interest you