Natural Star Nani’s ‘Majnu’ has hit the screens recently and is doing well, with positive word of mouth. The film is Nani’s 5th consecutive hit and the makers are very happy with the output. In fact, trade sources say that the film has brought them very good profits, when the satellite rights are taken into account.
Gemini Kiran and Geetha Golla have produced the movie and Virinchi Varma has handled the direction. The movie is a romantic comedy. Nani is currently busy with the film ‘Nenu Local’, which is being directed by Cinema Chupista Mama director Trinadha Rao.
Nani has slowly but surely turned out to be a very bankable star in the medium budget market.
- It’s 5 million for Mahesh Babu
- Rahul-Sushanth’s Chi La Sow to be wrapped up today
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?
- Dandupalyam 3 gets a new date
- It’s Pawan all the way in Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser