Natural Star Nani’s ‘Majnu’ has hit the screens recently and is doing well, with positive word of mouth. The film is Nani’s 5th consecutive hit and the makers are very happy with the output. In fact, trade sources say that the film has brought them very good profits, when the satellite rights are taken into account.
Gemini Kiran and Geetha Golla have produced the movie and Virinchi Varma has handled the direction. The movie is a romantic comedy. Nani is currently busy with the film ‘Nenu Local’, which is being directed by Cinema Chupista Mama director Trinadha Rao.
Nani has slowly but surely turned out to be a very bankable star in the medium budget market.
- Akhil’s Co-Star Will Be A Newcomer : Nagarjuna
- Bollywood stars in Chiru’s next
- Music has nothing to do with age-Mani Sharma
- Magadheera makers file case against Raabta
- DJ showcasing Bunny’s stamina
Articles that might interest you