After a really long hiatus, handsome hero Aravind Swamy greeted his Telugu fans with a menacingly villainous role in Ram Charan’s Dhruva. Aravind Swamy is promoting the film big-time and in one of the interviews, he revealed his plans to turn director.
Aravind said he has been dabbling with script writing since quite some time now and that he will don the director’s hat next year. He also revealed that his directorial debut will be with a Tamil film. Apart from acting, Aravind is also providing screenplay for a Tamil film titled Vanangamudi.
- Varun’s next to be shot abroad
- Stunning deal for Kaala’s satellite rights
- Rangasthalam’s pre-release event becomes talk of the town
- Kirrak Party enters profit zone in just 3 days
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 18-03-2018