Ever since he made his comeback to films, handsome actor Aravind Swami has been ruling the roost with some high-profile projects in Telugu and Tamil. The actor will next be seen in a negative role in Ram Charan’s Dhruva.
According to the ongoing reports, Aravind Swami may soon team up with leading actress Tamannaah for the super hit Sathuranga Vettai’s sequel. Both the actors are yet to sign on the dotted lines, the reports say.
- Chalo’s fun-filled trailer impresses
- Gang’s 6-day Krishna collections
- Agnyaathavaasi’s 8-day Krishna & Guntur collections
- Rajaratham’s youthful number impresses
- Brahmin associations appreciate Balakrishna