Ever since he made his comeback to films, handsome actor Aravind Swami has been ruling the roost with some high-profile projects in Telugu and Tamil. The actor will next be seen in a negative role in Ram Charan’s Dhruva.
According to the ongoing reports, Aravind Swami may soon team up with leading actress Tamannaah for the super hit Sathuranga Vettai’s sequel. Both the actors are yet to sign on the dotted lines, the reports say.
- Nara Rohith’s multi-starrer gets bigger
- Rajini to float his political party in October?
- Team Baahubali kick-starts work on special treat for fans
- Raabta’s producer refutes Magadheera makers’ copyright allegations
- Press Note : Keshava USA – $8 Killing @ Box Office
Articles that might interest you