Hansika’s popularity in Tamil Nadu has grown by leaps and bounds ever since she made her debut in a film titled Maapillai opposite Dhanush last year. Another film, Velayudham, where she starred opposite Vijay, cemented her position in Kollywood as one of the most sought after heroines in Tamil. Recently, when she had gone to Coimbatore to attend an event, thousands of people thronged to the venue to catch a glimpse of Hansika. Soon, the situation got out of control and security personnel had to be called to take control of the situation.
We hear that Hansika even suffered minor bruises due to jostling as she tried to get into her car. It’s amazing to see how Hansika has managed to become so popular in Tamil Nadu. The last something of this sort happened was for actresses like Khushbu and Nagma, who were a rage back in their prime. Currently, Hansika is awaiting the release of her next Tamil film OKOK and she’s playing the role of a gangster in an action film titled Vettai Mannan.
- Wink sensation approached for Suriya37? Director clarifies
- Rajaratham hero’s impressive commitment on sets
- Prabhas proved himself with Baahubali, It’s my turn now: Pooja Hegde
- Poll : Which of these films are you looking forward to this week?
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram