Hansika has been missing from action for quite sometime; however if reports emerging from Kollywood are to be believed, then she has a lot to look forward to this year. Rumours are rife that she has been cast as the second lead in Hari’s upcoming film Singham-2, a sequel to the blockbuster film Singham. Suriya and Anushka are reprising their roles in the sequel as well. Hansika is currently acting in Rajesh’s OKOK (Oru Kal Oru Kannadi) and she’ll soon be seen as a gangster in Simbu’s upcoming film Vettaimannan. After turning down a lucrative offer for an item number in Vikram’s Veedinthe, Hansika seems to have made up her mind to only roles of substance, even if she’s offered second lead roles.
- 1 million Twitter followers for Naga Chaitanya
- Raj Kandukuri, Suresh Babu join hands for Mental Madhilo director’s next
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam