Hansika has been missing from action for quite sometime; however if reports emerging from Kollywood are to be believed, then she has a lot to look forward to this year. Rumours are rife that she has been cast as the second lead in Hari’s upcoming film Singham-2, a sequel to the blockbuster film Singham. Suriya and Anushka are reprising their roles in the sequel as well. Hansika is currently acting in Rajesh’s OKOK (Oru Kal Oru Kannadi) and she’ll soon be seen as a gangster in Simbu’s upcoming film Vettaimannan. After turning down a lucrative offer for an item number in Vikram’s Veedinthe, Hansika seems to have made up her mind to only roles of substance, even if she’s offered second lead roles.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick