Talented actress, Hansika Motwani has been going great guns in her career. She was last seen in Ravi Teja’s Power and once again got busy in Tamil. After a gap of two years, she is back in Telugu with Vishnu’s Lakkunnodu.
The film is up for release this Friday and Hansika has pinned a lot of hopes on this project. Speaking in an interview for a Tamil channel, Hansika said that she wants to do more films in Telugu as she has a good following among the Telugu audience.
Directed by Raj Kiran, Lakkunnodu is touted to be a fun entertainer and is directed by Raj Kiran.
- Breaking News : Sridevi passes away
- Baahubali 2 Earns A Huge Fan Following In Japan
- Sunny Leone Keen To Act In More Regional Films
- All you wanted to know about Producer’s Councils-DSPs issue
- Ileana Opens Up About Her Relationship With Aussie Photographer