Hansika is all set to shock her fans, especially in Tamil Nadu.The bubbly girl who’s usually seen in soft, romantic characters is all set to play a gangster in one of her upcoming Tamil films titled Vettai Mannan. Simbu, Jai, Hansika and Deeksha Seth are playing lead roles in this action thriller which is being directed by Nelson. Recently, Hansika was seen as a village belle in Vijay, Genelia starrer Velayudham which went on to become a huge hit. Apart from Vettai Mannan, Hansika is also acting in M Rajesh’s OKOK which has Udaynidhi Stalin in lead roles. If this is the case of her Tamil film career, she has almost vanished from Telugu screens. Post Kandireega and Oh My Friend, she hasn’t signed any film in Telugu so far. Lets see how she plans out her career in both Telugu and Tamil film industries.
- Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser to be out soon
- Happening beauty’s 2-film deal with star producer?
- SDT’s next goes on floors
- Legendary actor’s son’s debut film to release in January
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017