Gorgeous actress Hansika Motwani is in a happy space in Kollywood right now. After running through a lean phase for sometime, she is now making a strong comeback this year with a number of crazy projects under her belt. She pinned a lot of hopes on the upcoming socio-fantasy thriller Puli in which she is cast opposite Vijay. This movie is slated for a grand release on September 17th.
In the meantime, the milk beauty signed yet another big project in Tamil. The makers of Jiiva’s new film zeroed in on Hansika for the female lead’s role and she gleefully accepted the offer. Directed by Ram Prakash Rayappa, the movie will kick start in the first week of October and Hansika will be seen in a chirpy role in the film. Hansika, who is currently shooting for Siddharth’s ‘Aranmanai 2’, will join the shoot at end of October.
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
- Film stars protest for farmers in Delhi
Articles that might interest you