Hansika is reportedly in talks to sign yet another Tamil film with Arya in lead role. Last year, the duo had worked together in ‘Settai’, a remake of Delhi Belly, which was later dubbed in Telugu as ‘Crazy’. Magizh Thirumeni is going to direct this film and it has been titled as Meagaamann.
The actress was recently in news for adopting another kid, whose parents were divorced. Moved by the kid’s plight, she adopted him and promised to look after his well-being and education. As of now, she has adopted 25 kids and the actress is very particular about looking after them.
Currently, Hansika is shooting for Ravi Teja’s upcoming film ‘Power’, in which she’s playing an ultra glamorous role. K S Ravindra is directing this film and Rockline Venkatesh is producing it. Meanwhile, she’ll soon be seen in ‘Pandavulu Pandavulu Thummeda’, which is gearing up for its big release on January 31.
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date