Hansika is a happy girl these days and she is upbeat after her recent success in ‘Dhenikaina Ready’. But things weren’t going her way before that and Hansika had to face a lot of flak during that time.
Despite setbacks, the young actress says that she never lost hope. “It is easy to indulge in self pity with thoughts like ‘Why is god testing me like this?’ and all that. If you lead life like this, then you won’t go places. We should learn to accept losing gracefully. Life is beautiful and opportunities will surely come our way to succeed”, she said in an interview given to a Telugu daily recently.
Hansika is gearing up to appear in ‘Yamudu 2’ and her positive attitude is sure to win her more projects .Kudos to this lovely lady for her valuable lessons on Life!
- First look of Manchu Lakshmi’s next gets a date
- Mahanati crosses the 30 crore mark
- Press Note: Last Chance to Watch Mahanati Using AT&T Buy 1 Get 1
- Prabhas bets big on Prabhas20’s script
- RGV to release Officer on his own