Hanu Raghavapudi, the young filmmaker whose second film Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gaadha released to a positive response this morning, revealed in his latest interview that he will soon revive his once shelved project which he planned to make with Rana Daggubati.
The director, who has a penchant for action films, worked on a high budget action entertainer titled Kavacham for nearly 18 months after his debut film, Andhala Rakshasi, way back in 2012. The film was supposed to be produced by Suresh Babu, before it was shelved for unknown reasons.
Recently, Hanu said he will team up with his KVPG star Nani and 14 Reels for his next film. However, he has not mentioned if he would cast Nani in this revived project. Keep watching this space for more updates about this talented director’s next.
- Agnyaathavaasi gets a humongous release in Karnataka
- It’s official: Venky to join forces with Trivikram soon
- Senior heroine’s son set for silver screen debut
- Hello’s action making video reiterates Nagarjuna’s words
- Teaser of Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi impresses