Contrary to the reports that the much hyped project in the combination of Akhil Akkineni and Hanu Raghavapudi is shelved due to contractual issues, the latest update reveals that the project is very much on and that it will materialize during next summer.
Happening production house Mythri Movie Makers, which is currently producing NTR’s Janatha Garage, will bankroll the Akhil-Hanu movie as both the actor and director are keen on teaming up with each other.
Meanwhile, Hanu is in talks with Nithiin for his next film and Akhil is yet to zero in on the director who will helm his much delayed second project.
- Star hero film opening on a dull note
- Star director to grace Mahesh’s intro event in Chennai?
- Rajini’s Kaala is 60 per cent complete
- Chiru’s long cherished dream is coming true with Sye Raa
- Spiderman action choreographer for Sye Raa
Articles that might interest you