Contrary to the reports that the much hyped project in the combination of Akhil Akkineni and Hanu Raghavapudi is shelved due to contractual issues, the latest update reveals that the project is very much on and that it will materialize during next summer.
Happening production house Mythri Movie Makers, which is currently producing NTR’s Janatha Garage, will bankroll the Akhil-Hanu movie as both the actor and director are keen on teaming up with each other.
Meanwhile, Hanu is in talks with Nithiin for his next film and Akhil is yet to zero in on the director who will helm his much delayed second project.
- Shocked Kajal opens up about her manager Ronnie
- Prakash Raj’s Hindi Film Delayed Further
- Karthi, Vishal Opt Out Of Prabhudeva’s Film?
- Poll : Which among these films will be a huge hit?
- Art director Chinna’s interrogation underway
Articles that might interest you